Program support may be applied for up to NOK 1.2 mill (USD 150.000) for each of three consecutive years for programs that support the Foundation strategy.
Potential applicants for program support should first submit a concept description for consideration by the Board outlining how the proposed program may be of practical value within the defined scope of the Foundation (maximum 6 pages). The concept description should be submitted by the head of the research group in question and accompanied by the CV and a list of the last three years of publications for this person.
The Board will make a preliminary consideration of the relevance and practical importance of the outlined program. If approved in principle, the applicant will be invited to submit a complete Application (maximum 16 pages + relevant attachments).
Application deadline is 1 April.
NB: Please note that as the 1st April in 2018 falls within the Easter holiday in Norway, the deadline will be extended until 9th April.
A reply with feedback and outcome should normally be expected within eight weeks from the application deadline.
Previous grants in this category include:
- American Academy of Pediatrics; Development, validation implementation and evaluation of the Helping Babies Breathe program
- Jhpiego; Development, validation, implementation and evaluation of the Helping Mothers Survive – Bleeding after Birth program
- Resuscitation Academy Foundation, Seattle; for establishing the A Call to Establish a Global Resuscitation Alliance, 2016
- Pan-Asian Resuscitation Outcome Study (PAROS) Expansion of the PAROS/Global Resuscitation Program to eight new countries in Asia
- American Heart Association; Development, validation, pilot implementation and evaluation of the Helping Children Survive program
- The Safer Births Research program at the Haydom hospital in Tanzania
- Ambulance Victoria; Implementation and Evaluation of the Resuscitation Academy and Global Resuscitation Alliance programs in Australia and New Zealand
- WHO; WHO Data Set and Registry for Emergency Care