NOTE: The application deadline for Spring 2021 is extended until 9th April.
Program support may be applied for up to NOK 1.2 mill (USD 150.000) for each of three consecutive years for programs that support the Foundation strategy.
Potential applicants for program support should first submit a concept description for consideration by the Board outlining how the proposed program may be of practical value within the defined scope of the Foundation (maximum 6 pages). The concept description should be submitted by the head of the research group in question and accompanied by the CV and a list of the last three years of publications for this person.
The Board will make a preliminary consideration of the relevance and practical importance of the outlined program. If approved in principle, the applicant will be invited to submit a complete Application (maximum 16 pages + relevant attachments).
Application deadline is 1 April. Applications should be forwarded to the following e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
A reply with feedback and outcome should normally be expected within eight weeks from the application deadline.
Previous grants in this category include:
- American Academy of Pediatrics; Development, validation implementation and evaluation of the Helping Babies Breathe program
- Jhpiego; Development, validation, implementation and evaluation of the Helping Mothers Survive – Bleeding after Birth program
- Resuscitation Academy Foundation, Seattle; for establishing the A Call to Establish a Global Resuscitation Alliance, 2016
- Pan-Asian Resuscitation Outcome Study (PAROS) Expansion of the PAROS/Global Resuscitation Program to eight new countries in Asia
- American Heart Association; Development, validation, pilot implementation and evaluation of the Helping Children Survive program
- The Safer Births Research program at the Haydom hospital in Tanzania
- Ambulance Victoria; Implementation and Evaluation of the Resuscitation Academy and Global Resuscitation Alliance programs in Australia and New Zealand
- WHO; WHO Data Set and Registry for Emergency Care
By submitting a concept proposal/application for program support, you provide your personal data to the Laerdal Foundation. We collect and process your personal data solely for the purpose of reviewing, granting/declining and archiving your application.
We rely on legitimate interests as the lawful basis for doing this. We will not use your personal information for any other purpose than described above. The personal information we collect is mainly name, contact information and academic achievements. We do not process any sensitive personal information as part of this. Except for publishing a list of granted applications in the public domain, we do not share your personal information with anyone outside the Laerdal Foundation. Your personal information will not be kept for longer than necessary.
Please reach out to email@example.com if you have any questions related to privacy or data protection with the Laerdal Foundation.